Friday, December 16, 2016

My Favorite Spots

The city of Lincoln has much to offer when it comes to food. We have it all from the small coffee shops, to places where wearing jeans is almost a crime (OK that is stretching it). Every person has a favorite place or two to visit on a regular basis, so in this blurb, I am going to list my Top 10 places in Lincoln that I love to eat at!! Your next question is going to be, "Andy, why is this a favorite of yours", well read my next post on my first review of Scooters Coffeehouse!
  1. Scooters Coffeehouse
  2. Greenfield's Cafe
  3. Lazlo Brewery and Grill
  4. Tico's Food of Mexico & Cocktails 
  5. Dino's East Side Grill
  6. White or Wheat
  7. Bagels and Joe
  8. Lee's Chicken 
  9. Parker's Smokehouse
  10. Mellow Mushroom Pizza
From time to time, I may review a chain restaurant that I eat at, but more often than not, I will write on a place I have not been in awhile, and more local places.  Want me to go taste test before you go eat...let me know and ill go and give it a try!

1 comment: