Friday, December 16, 2016

A little about myself: Andy Jablonski




Hello! My name is Andrew Jablonski, but I go by Andy after you shake my hand for the first time. I am the Founder & Executive Director of the Short Bowel Syndrome Foundation, Inc. (SBSF), a 501(c)(3) public charity organization that supports the community of patients and caregivers, and the providers who treat them, impacted by the rare intestinal disease Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS). Established in December 2010 in Lincoln, NE, SBSF helps educate, provide support to patients who live with SBS, their families, and the healthcare practitioners who help care for them. www.shortbowelfoundation.org

I graduated from Southeast Community College in Lincoln, NE with a Degree in Entrepreneurship. and obtained my Bachelors of Arts in Human Relations at Doane University with an emphasis in counseling. Professionally I run the day to day operations of the Foundation. Recently in 2016, I was able to expand into a pediatric division,  Finally I also serve as a Patient and Physician Advisor for NAIA Pharmaceuticals in San Francisco, CA.

Besides my work-which is my life and passion. One of my many hobbies is food. I love to cook food, eat food, and go out to eat food. To me it is a social interaction, even if dining alone. I also have many other interests besides food, including: Reading books/comic books, movies, xbox, The DC Universe (Batman, Flash, etc).  psychology, and uniquely...Medicine and Healthcare.


I have lived in Lincoln, NE for 26 years. I have both parents, a 24 year old younger brother, a roommate who is like an older brother, and two dogs---one is as hyper as can be....the other dog's favorite hobby is to nap, as much ails possible, in one day. Yea its a full house...sometimes.

I started this blog because I do like to go out to eat-I find it enjoyable, even fulfilling (no pun intended). In addition I will try about anything once for the experience. Other times I stick to what I know. Lincoln continues to grow in the food industry, and I have barely scratched the surface of the possibilities of where I can go get my fill!



I Hope you enjoy follow my dining experiences, and maybe even get some suggestions from it. I will review, the venue, the dish selected, what they are known for, cleanliness, customer service, and the overall experience as a whole. Don't worry! I wont be to harsh, but for people who know me-know that I keep it real and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment